I loooove trying out new products, and am always rotating through something new. The only thing that stays the same in our bathroom it the Dove shampoo and conditioner in the shower (I love Dove’s ethics and how soft my hair feels after it)! The items in this photo are mostly from fall and winter of 2014, but I am still using most of them in the spring now.
1. Bath & Body Works hand soap: I love these for ease of use and especially the seasonal scents. Yum!
2. Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer serum: I love that this serum can be worn during the day. I have found that most serums are too greasy or heavy to wear under makeup, but THIS one is not-it actually mattified my skin. I definitely noticed a difference in how soft my skin became after going through one bottle.
3. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions: Now this little friend is a secret weapon! I first found out about it from a Sephora gift, and promptly bought more when that ran out. It reduces appearance of pores, and has a mattifying effect as well. Wears great under makeup. A little goes a long way. Definitely a great value, and if you only try one of these items, this would be the one I recommend!!
4. Dove Clinical Protection anti-perspirant/deodorant: Another great Dove product that really makes a noticeable difference! I try not to wear this everyday because it is potent (20% aluminum, which I don’t love), but when I need to be confident that I won’t have underarm wetness this is my go-to.
5. Essie: Ok, who else is looking for the perfect nail polish formula that paint on easily, has good coverage, and cute colors? I may be late to this bandwagon, but Essie has my
heart nails now!! Seriously, this is a beautiful product. You need to give it a try. IF you can decide on a color or 10.
6. EOS: Confession, I my have bought the Costco 12,376 pack of these lip balms. I have them stashed everywhere…purse, work bag, school bag, car, bathroom, makeup bag, etc. They are the best little balms. I have a bad habit of licking my lips (when I should just drink more water) when they are dry, and EOS withstands for hours. Like post 10 mile run. Lips still shiny and moisturized.
7. Rapid Lash: Who doesn’t want long, full lashes that barely need mascara (unless you have blondies like me and look like a rabbit without it!)? I found this at Costco also (not sure if it is still there…but I plan to repurchase from Amazon when it runs out). I got a 2-pack last summer and am still using the first one. This eyelash serum really makes your lashes grow (and can be used for eyebrows too!). Once your lashes are the length you want, just use it every other day to maintain the length.
8. Zapzyt: This a a 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment gel. I put it on trouble spots at bedtime and wash it off in the morning. If you have sensitive skin, this product may be too drying for you. It works well for me, but try it in an inconspicuous place first to see how your skin responds.
Well there you go, my favorite skincare products right now! What are some of your must haves? I’d love to hear what works for you!